26 June 2011

9x12 or 8x10 I Love Eyes

Well, I finally got my wrap up from scanning taken care of, so here is how I am doing on the "I Love Eyes" photo. Please comment on what you think of the background. I am thinking about spreading out the darkness behind the face. For some reason, when I scan drawings, it comes out lighter than it really is. In the original, you can see the shading in the face, neck and shirt.
I was really glad of how the ear and hair curls came out. Tip: Sometimes I have go rest my hand on a part of the picture that I've already drawn, so I put a piece of paper over it, so my hand doesn't smudge the drawing.
And, the original so you can compare:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is soooo amazing!! You do a great job!!!! It looks just like her! =)

    ReplyDelete