22 June 2011

I Love Eyes (by Emily)

I've paused working on the color photo of Anna Popplewell (Susan Pevensie) from Narnia, so that I could work on a photo that I had my eye on from the first time I saw it. I've been working on it in basically all my free time, so it is almost finished. I will scan it when I'm finished all the way (which may be tomorrow), but for now, I'll just post the picture. This is a picture I got permission to draw from Picture 'Em Photography. Click on the link to see Emily's blog. I haven't figured out what background I should do for this picture, because if I do black, it could bring out the white and not the shading, and if I shade with a very light H, it could make the whole photo look too light. Anyway, I'll decide once I'm finished the shirt. Keep checking my blog over the next few days for the drawing.

2 comments: