02 September 2011

Latest Drawings

This is just going to be a quick post, because I have a lot going on tonight, so I will post three photos of something I've been drawing. I've actually just about finished six drawings, but one of them I cannot post because I told the person I made it for that they could see it first:) Anyway. I hope you enjoy these three!
Addy! I actually added on the position. I didn't get that from the picture.
Guess Who! No, really. Comment and tell me who this is.
I'm not so good at painting:( Everyone else loves it though. My friend asked me to paint her childhood house for her...
Hope you enjoy! I'll post some more soon.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures!! And that is Peter Pevensie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for your comment over at my blog!
    Okay, honestly...your portrait of Peter is insanely and 100% better than mine!! :) Nice job, Gloria!!

    btw...just in defense of mine...I did it one hour, at a friend's house, while I was over there for Thanksgiving...okay, lame excuse! :P haha How long did yours take to do?

    Blessings,
    ~Miss Raquel
    www.God-sDaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will Moseley!!!! LOVE. HIM.
    --Love MCat
    {glitteringcompositions.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  4. the guy is William Moseley or Peter!!

    ReplyDelete